Monday, August 11, 2008

An Evening With Dongjin & Namju

Last night, I ate sam gyup sal, took a picture of the bus I'll need to take on Thursday to get to the airport, and then met up with Dongjin in Shinchon. I hadn't seen him in over a year and a half! We caught up on old times and I spoke to him in Korean, telling him about my trip to Korea last summer, my fall semester at Stony Brook, my boring spring semester (or lack thereof) and my life these days. He bought me a cd that he said I'd love, and I bought him a Buddy Guy disc. Cds in Korea are very overpriced. We took a taxi to Jongno and I got to see the starting point of Ch'eonggyech'eon! We met Namju! I hadn't seen him in over a year. He remembered meeting Mike and Sumi last summer. We went to eat at a nice looking restaurant with mediocre food. We took some pictures. I told them about Taeha and my graduate school plans in the fall. It was a lot of fun and I'm very happy that we got to meet. Here are some pictures!









No comments: