Friday, July 11, 2008

Ch'ungmuro & Myeongdong

Yesterday, I woke up rather late, wore my light blue Mackintosh (awkward spelling, eh?) shirt, and went to Ch'ungmuro to eat Popeye's. After that, I got a pinacolada smoothie at a place nearby. I headed over to Myeongdong to look for dvds and cds, and found nothing great at the place I usually go to, but right next to that place, there was a bigger, less-bootleg-ish-looking store, where I picked up 태극기 휘날리며 and a bootleg Deep Purple concert dvd from 1974 for three dollars. I watched the Deep Purple one last night, and it was fantastic. Today, I'll be meeting Eunhye and her friend, Jihye, at the Dunkin Donuts in Myeongdong. Hopefully, I'll be able to find the place easily. At night, I picked up my laundry, right after talking to some guys from Switzerland outside the hostel, while eating my chicken kebab. Then, I talked to Clara for about two hours, until after 2 AM, while listening to John Lee Hooker. Clara is a great friend!

No comments: