Sunday, July 20, 2008

No More Pizza Hut!

Yesterday, I woke up really late, watched a show on the Discovery Channel about the Vietnam War, and then went to Shinchon to meet Yuna. Before we met, I went to a local Burger King just to take pictures of Bill Haley and Sam Cooke. haha We had a little trouble meeting, because it was very crowded. We ate at Pizza Hut, even though I didn't want to! It was her decision. Please, no more Pizza Hut! After that, I headed home. On the subway ride back, I started talking to some random girl who likes Japanese Pop music. I needed someone to talk with because the subway ride was a bit long. At night, I got dwaeji gogi from Kim Bap Ch'eon Guk. It tasted like crap=( It was supposed to rain heavily last night, but there was barely any rain at all! Apparently, in both America and Korea, all weather men and women are liars! hahaha


No comments: