Sunday, July 20, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

Yesterday, I basically did nothing. It rained and it poured all day long. It even rained in my room, so the old lady who cleans things here and a guy who works here gave me some towels. I immediately checked my wet suitcase, to make sure that the cds and dvds inside weren't wet. They were a little wet, but I dried them off immediately and saved them. Phew~ At night, I ate kalbi, and got dwaeji gogi to take home. I talked to the woman working at the restaurant a lot, because she was trying to explain to me that I had to refrigerate the pork for only 3 or 4 hours and then eat it, or I could get sick. It took me a while to figure out what she was talking about. At night, I talked to Nick and Clara on MSN. I ate my dwaeji gogi with sparkling lemon soda, and it was awesome. haha I went to bed a little after 1 AM, but woke up at almost 2 o'clock. That's really terrible! I need to start waking up earlier. It's supposed to rain all day here, but I'm still going to go out and do something. I really have to, you know? Anyway, here are some videos from yesterday!

No comments: